If you want to offer Teaching Services on Knowledge Park, you must read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for Teachers ("Teacher Terms") which are part of, and incorporated into the Knowledge Park Terms of Service and Payment Terms of Service ("Terms"). These Teacher Terms will apply to any Account that is approved to be a Teacher on the Site. If you do not accept these Teacher Terms in full, you are not authorized to teach on the Site and you are not eligible to receive any benefits from Knowledge Park for any Teaching Services you provide.
Teacher Registration and Service Listing
Approval for Teaching Services
In order to become a "Teacher", you must first submit a complete Teacher Application. Completed Teacher Applications are evaluated by Knowledge Park for approval. If your Teacher Application is approved, your member status will be changed to a "Teacher." You will have the ability to create and manage a Teacher Profile on our Site. As a Teacher, you can begin providing "Teaching Services".
Teaching Services Description
In order to provide lessons, Teachers must create a description of their Teaching Services on Knowledge Park. When creating the description of your Teaching Services, you agree to the following guidelines:
- Write a specific, detailed service description with clear scope, deliverables and lessons.
- Set expectations that you can meet or exceed.
- Not create services that are made with the intent to commit fraud, or provide services other than the ones outlined in the description. This includes offering your Services in exchange for positive feedback or for no cost.
Providing Teaching Services
Guidelines for providing your Teaching Services
Once you have received a Teaching Services request, you agree to the following guidelines:
- Use the Knowledge Park platform to manage Student requests.
- Respond promptly, within one business day, to all lesson-related communication, whether from the Student or from Knowledge Park.
- Maintain a record of all communication between you and the Student. Communication methods can include outside emails, instant messages, telephone or in-person conversations. Important details includes information on the scope, deliverables, time frames, price, feedback, revisions, schedule changes, vacation, availability, delays, acceptance of deliverables, and completion of lessons.
- Inform the Student of your availability and response time.
- Inform the Student if you will be unavailable for more than one business day.
Guidelines if you will be unable to provide your Teaching Service
- Immediately inform the Student offering an explanation and proposing a revised date.
- Immediately alert Knowledge Park Customer Service so that Knowledge Park is aware of the situation and can offer assistance to the Student.
Guidelines for after you have provided your Teaching Service
- Use the Knowledge Park Payment Service to handle all financial matters related to your Teaching Service.
- Provide helpful, objective, balanced feedback for the Student.
Student Complaints and Refunds
Any Student who is dissatisfied with your Teaching Service is required to contact you directly through the Site or Application regarding any issues or complaints. You should try to resolve any issue or complaint directly with the Student first.
If the issue or complaint cannot be resolved, between the Teacher and the Student, Knowledge Park will use all records of communication as evidence to make a determination on how to adjudicate the dispute. Knowledge Park shall have the right, in our sole discretion:
- To designate who shall bear the expenses resulting from any such actions.
Additional Guidelines for Teaching Services
- Agree to maintain the privacy of Knowledge Park Students. This includes not soliciting any personally identifiable information (such as birth date, age, government issued number, phone number, or home address).
- Agree to maintain the privacy of your personal details. This includes personal financial information regarding your Teacher Wallet.
- Agree to maintain personal records for all invoices and payments.
- Agree to cooperate with Knowledge Park in anti-fraud actions, and in Dispute Resolution.
- Report any conduct violations, including misuse of ratings and feedback.
- Not use Prohibited Content, or content that violates copyright.
Providing Teaching Services
You are expected to perform in a manner that results in a consistently high level of Student satisfaction. You are in breach of these Teacher Terms if you:
- Fail to deliver any Teaching Service for which payment was accepted.
- Fail to take reasonable efforts to resolve a dispute with a Student.
- Create unacceptable levels of Student dissatisfaction
Knowledge Park reserves the following rights to take any of the following actions at any time and at our sole discretion:
- Cancel your listed Teaching Service
- Limit your Account privileges
- Suspend or terminate your Account
- Adjust your Teacher Wallet balance and withhold all payments
- Contact law enforcement or seek legal remedies
License Grant for Teacher Content to Students
You hereby agree that any user who purchases your Teaching Services will be granted a right to use the Content in your Teaching Services solely for personal and noncommercial educational purposes. You acknowledge that all of the Content you submit to the Site is subject to the representations, warranties, license grants and other provisions contained in the Terms.
License Grant for Teacher Content to Knowledge Park
You acknowledge that Knowledge Park may use your Content and information about your Teaching Services in marketing, advertising and promotion of our Site or Application in any medium. You also give Knowledge Park permission to use your name as part of marketing, advertising or promotion.
License Grant for Teacher Logos
We encourage you to highlight your Teaching Services by using your trademarks, service marks or brands ("Logos") on our Site. You give us permission to display your Logos and to make modifications to the appearance of the Logos as may be reasonably necessary. You represent that you own all rights to your Logo. You retain ownership and all rights to any Logo that you submit. Logos may not contain any Prohibited Content. We reserve the right to remove your Logos from the Site at any time in our sole discretion.
Contacting Customer Service
If you wish to report a violation of Site, Application or Service Policies, have any questions or need assistance, please contact Knowledge Park Customer Service as follows: